mtDNA 7 Advanced Capillary Densifying shampoo for women
mtDNA 7 Shampoo for Women is a deep cleansing scalp balancing shampoo and is identified by its red color and clear gel-like consistency. DHT is present in sebum (sweat) and is secreted onto the scalp via the sebaceous gland. This results in the spreading of DHT to other follicles and exacerbating the problem if not removed.
This deep cleansing shampoo is specifically formulated to assist in removing sebum and thus bacteria on the scalp, without drying out the scalp. This scalp cleansers is designed for frequent use, and it is recommended to shampoo as often as possible to prevent the spreading and infecting of other follicles on the scalp.
One of our key ingredients present in our shampoo is Nigella Sativa extract, an ingredient that assists in the reduction of inflammation, inhibits surface DHT, inhibits Prostaglanding D2 and removes unwanted bacteria’s. This signature ingredient is also directly responsible for the improved cellular communication, resulting in renewed signal activity at a cellular level. This shampoo is infused with a rich exotic cashmere spice fragrance with added PCA’s for improved moisture and conditioning properties for medium to dry hair. This shampoo is also ideal for any scalp irregularities such as oily or dry itchy scalp due to high levels of ingredients directly responsible for restoring optimum health to the scalp and sebaceous gland.
- Wet hair. Decant a 20cm coin size into wet hands and emulsify to create a creamy lather in the hands.
- Lightly dab this creamy lather onto your temporal region, your crown area, the sides of your head and the nape of your neck.
- Place both fingertips onto the temporal areas on your scalp and gently rub in a circular motion working your way across the scalp till you reach your crown area.
- Place your fingertips on either side of your head (slightly above your ears) and weave your fingertips together across your scalp in a crisscross manner until you reach the back of your head.
- Positioning your hands behind your ears, gently scrub your fingertips across the back of your head up towards your crown area ensuring a healthy thorough cleanse is experienced to the entire surface area of the scalp.
- Rinse and repeat.
We Also Recommend